A New Generation of Antimicrobial Experience
The Environmentally Friendly and Food Safe Episode
Personal Data Policy
This Statement details our policies and practices on the collection, use, security and access of information in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486).
- Our Privacy Statement applies to consumer information, including personal information, collected and used by us and its affiliated companies, sub-distributors and subsidiaries.
- We collect information about you from a variety of sources, including but not limited to, (i) information we collect from you directly, (ii) information we collect about you when you call us, visit our sites, use or view our mobile or online applications or services or advertisements, (iii) information about you from other sources, e.g. commercially available sources.
- We may use the information we collect for business purposes, such as, to provide the products and services you request, to tell you about our products and services and those offered by our business partners or affiliated companies and subsidiaries, or to manage our services and sites.
- We do not sell your personal information to outside marketing companies.
- Your personal data may be used or disclosed by us for the purpose of: (i) provision of products and / or services to you and enforcing our rights in connection with the provision of our products and / or services; (ii) for third-party service providers who perform our business operations on our behalf; (iii) for third-party service providers who work on behalf of us and our business partners to send you joint communications that we hope you find of interest; (iv) to protect and defend us; (v) credit checks; (vi) debt collection; (vii) market research; (viii) prevention or detection of crime; (ix) disclosure as required by law, or government authority with appropriate warrant or court order; (x) provision of emergency services; and (xi) any other purposes as agreed between us.
- You do not have an obligation to provide us with your personal data. However, the personal data we ask from you may be necessary for us to provide you with the products and services you request, or to tell you about other products and services offered by us.
- If you have any enquiries in relation to this Statement or if you want to request access to, and / or correct your personal data held by us, please send your request in writing to us at the following email address:
- We may amend this Statement from time to time. Any revised statement will be posted on our website.